Thursday, March 14, 2013

Welcome to my first blog post! (3/14/2013)

Hello everyone! I am glad you decided to visit my blog.

I decided to start this blog late last night as I was tossing and turning. I want to be able to express myself, share my frustrations and any tips that I may learn for dealing with MS.

I was diagnosed in May 2009, a few weeks after my 31st birthday. I will be 35 next month, so I have been living with MS for almost 4 years now. But looking back, my wife and I believe that the symptoms started many years before my diagnosis. It is interesting to look back to see what could have been an early symptom and what was me just being a jerk.

I plan on using this blog as a journal of sorts. It will be a place to collect my thoughts. Hopefully getting my voice out there will help me. If I can even help one person with some of the things I have learned in the last 4 years, it will be well worth anytime I put it here.

If I do help you, please leave a comment, I would love to hear about it.

Well, I will write more tomorrow.

Regards,

Joe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe,

    Just starting looking around on twitter and somehow found my way to this. I am curious, why havent you told your employer? Not to judge of course, since I havent told mine either, but I see the people who are 'loud and proud' ( to use a proverbialism) about their MS, and I think to myself, why am I not more like them? My co-workers dont know, my friends dont know. And I cant really tell you why....so interested in why YOU are doing this I suppose.

    -At your leisure,
    E

    ReplyDelete