Monday, April 1, 2013

Weight loss starting today

I started another weight loss regimine today. When I did it for February and some of March, I lost 26 lbs - without exercising. It was crazy cold outside afterall.

In the 3 weeks that I was off of it, I did gain back 1.5 lbs, but that isn't that bad. I am going to be really good in April, and start exercising. It is warming up so I can walk for a week or two, then I plan on joining a gym. I turn 35on 4/22, and I really want to lose 40 lbs. While I won't be able to do that by my birthday, my goal is 15 lbs in 21 days...with the rest coming off before the 4th of July (yes, 2013).

So, wish me luck. I need to be in the best shape I can be because of my MS, and I am tired of excuses...plus I am getting too old for excuses. I need to drop these 40 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment