Sunday, April 7, 2013

I think this may be the end...

...of my blog.

I am not sure that I am getting readers, and making any difference. I am getting roughly 5 viewers a day, but no one leaves a comment or emails me, so I am not sure that anyone is getting any value out of my random thoughts.

Plus, I am not sure what to even write about anymore.

When I started this blog, I wanted to have an outlet for my feelings, but what I have come to realize is that I am not all that deep.

If anyone reads this, let me know. If I don't get any comments, I will delete this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Yo, life is tough, BUT we all need help to fight this shite. I have had a fantastic turnaround in my health and am happy to share the how and why if anyone wants to know. anthony.p.langridge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I neglect my blog for the same reasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your blog ... and with your health.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this through brass and ivory. I don't have MS but my dearest, closest friend does. We have been friends for about 15 years. She is late 30s, I am late 40s.

    I read these blogs to learn how to be a supportive and better friend. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it up. Even if it’s nonsense rambling or even a sentence or two a month, it’s nice to read about others with MS’s day to day lives.

    ReplyDelete